To make an enquiry, please complete the form below. Alternatively you can contact Bea White by email or call us on 00 33 (0)5 58 85 24 65. We aim to reply promptly and depending on the time of year, we may be able to accommodate other arrival dates or discuss any special arrangements with you.
How to Book
To pay by BACS transfer, please contact us and we will send you our bank details. Once we have received your non-refundable deposit, we will confirm your booking. Booking directly with us offers you the best price with no extra online booking fees.
To book and pay by credit or debit card, please click on the 'Book Direct' button below. You will be guided through the booking process and you will be able to reserve your selected property and dates if they are available. Once we receive your booking we will send you a link to pay by card.
An initial non-refundable payment of 25% is required to secure your booking.
The balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival along with the security deposit.
We are a small business processing some bookings both directly and through online booking sites. We do our best to meet requested dates but this is not always possible in peak summer when we may received enquiries for the same dates. Should this situation arise, we would then notify both / all parties and the first to complete the booking will secure the dates selected.
General Booking Information
- The rates are fully inclusive of WiFi, water, gas, electricity (summer bookings) tourist taxes, bed linen, kitchen, hand and bath towels and an end-of-stay clean.
- There will be an additional charge for logs / electricity (winter bookings) in Maison Pyron and Le Four - please ask for details.
- Pool towels can be supplied - please request at booking stage.
- Guests staying for more than a week will receive fresh bed linen and towels.
- When renting Maison Pyron & Le Grenier together in peak summer, the property is available for you from 5pm on your first day until 10am on your last day to sufficient time to clean and prepare the property and grounds to a high standard for your stay. We can be more flexible out of the peak summer season. Please ask.
- We provide a Welcome Pack on weekly bookings. We are more than happy to get in some extra provisions / shopping for your arrival - just drop us an email.
- We supply a starter pack of dishwasher tablets, clothes wash, toilet rolls, kitchen rolls, olive oil, herbs, cleaning products, kitchen foil, etc...
- Changeover day is usually Saturday in July and August - we can be more flexible out of the peak summer season.
- Pyron is situated in a peaceful residential area and is designed for family get-togethers, sorry, no all day/night parties with loud music that invades everyone else's space. Sorry, no hen or stag parties and no disturbances after 10.30pm.
- No smoking inside the properties please.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept any pets.
- It is recommended that guests take out travel insurance in case you need to cancel your stay; accidental damage caused during your stay in the house and medical treatment.
- Guests have priority use of the pool. The owners of Pyron may have a swim, if the pool is not being used by guests.
- We may add two additional overnight guests in Maison Pyron at the daily rate of 20€ per person per night.
- Day visitors are only allowed by consent with the owner in advance and there may be a daily charge of 10€ per person. Unauthorised guests will result in a charge whilst here or against your deposit.
We ask for a security deposit of £350 / 400€ for Maison Pyron; £175 / 200€ for the Grenier; £175 / 200€ for the Four or £500 / 600€ when booking both Maison Pyron and Le Grenier together.
This can be paid by BACS when paying the balance of your stay.
We will refund the BACS transfer within 7 days after the end of your stay provided there are no serious breakages/damages; that all keys are returned to us and the property is left in the clean and tidy state you found it in.
If you have booked through us and have paid in full, you will receive:
- 50% refund of the total cost (less £50 / 60€ admin fee) if cancelling at least four weeks before the holiday start date; or
- 25% refund of the total cost (less £50 / 60€ admin fee) if cancelling at least two weeks before the holiday start date; or
- No refund of the total cost if cancelling with less than 14 days notice to holiday start date
Cancellations should be made in writing, by emails, to us. The property will be made available and if we find new guests, we would make a refund less 60€ admin fee.
English and French